It is with deepest regret that we inform you of the closure of Kensington House Dental Practice. We will be seeing our final patients on Friday 14th December 2018.
- If you wish to access new dental services, please contact NHS 111 for further assistance.
- All open courses of treatment will be completed by close of business Friday 14th December 2018. Last examinations will take place on Friday 30th November 2018.
- If you are booked in for a recall or hygienist appointment after this date, your appointment will be cancelled.
- If you have a treatment appointment after this date, the practice team will contact you shortly to arrange to see you sooner.
- If, once the practice has closed, you require repair or replacement for treatment received, you will need to seek help from another dental care provider or contact the NHS Customer contact centre (Telephone: 0300 311 22 33) you can also contact via email – firstname.lastname@example.org and general post (including complaints) to: NHS England, PO Box 16738, Redditch, B97 9PT, if you require further assistance.
If you are a former Kensington House Dental patient wanting to access your records please email our Support Centre on email@example.com
We would also like to take this opportunity to thank all our patients for their loyalty to our practice in the last ten years and wish you the very best for the future.
The Team at Kensington House Dental Practice